Barge Terminal Born is specialised in taking care of the total logistic operation of the inland container transport for forwarders, carriers and shippers, including customs facilities.
Barge Terminal Born is an Inland Container Terminal, a maritime terminal for deepsea and shortsea containers.
Four barges with capacity between150 - 300 TEU each, sailing continuously between Born and all the terminals in Rotterdam and Antwerp, transporting a total in access of 3.000 TEU per week.
At Barge Terminal Born 40 trucks and more than 80 chassis will take care of the final delivery of your containers.
Developed in conjunction with the customers, these logistic approaches have resulted in efficient, sustainable sharply priced tailor-made operations.
- Daily multi modal connections by Barge, Truck and Rail, to mainports Rotterdam and Antwerp
- Transport of containers by barge between Rotterdam, Antwerp and Born
- All-inclusive container logistics, from ports to door and vice versa
- Trucking to destinations in Limburg, Germany and Belgium (operating a fleet of >50 trucks and >80 chassis)
- Cargo handling
- Repair and Cleaning
- Customs entrepot C, AEO-certified
- Storage for full and empties
- Container repairs
- In-house Customs services
- VGM Certificate
- Gasmearurement / Degassing of containers
Barge Terminal Born is situated in Limburg and serving the area between Roermond, Weert, Genk, Liege, Aachen, Düren, Heinsberg and Mönchengladbach
Barge Terminal Born can provide you with a VGM certificate whether or not in combination with onward transport via barge. Avoid truck multi-stop, reduce your road mileage, bypass the traffic jams and minimize your carbon footprint by using the BTB terminal one-stop shop product.